Friday, April 08, 2005

Asthma and Rain

This is my second post, although it appears as my first, because the first post wandered off into outerinternetspace. Perhaps because I spent too much time excoriating blog-city.com, who unceremoniously dumped my wonderful old blog about our adoption of Amazing Toddler (AT) from Kazakhstan. Perhaps because the stars just weren't aligned.



So here I am starting over, in that quiet time while AT naps off his last albuterol treatment, before we start the next one. Why is it that he can sleep so soundly after a night of tossing, turning and coughing in our bed (ensuring little to no sleep for Amazing Toddler Mom (ATM) and Amazing Toddler Dad (ATD)), and after waking me at 4:30 a.m. to blow albuterol in his face while we watch the Disney channel (no Noggin at 4:30 a.m.)? Meanwhile, ATD is stumbling around at work and, as it is blessedly a Friday, I am home here trying to tackle the Mount Everest of Laundry, with no ability to just snooze off into the sunset.

Well, it's spring, it's raining, and it's an asthma day - and I'm starting a new blog.

No comments: